They’re all in London
London boasts all of Britain’s most expensive streets.
Research by Zoopla has found that there are 12,418 streets in Britain where the average property value is over £1m.
This means that there are 660,924 “property millionaires”, people whose homes are worth more than £1m.
Take a look at Britain’s 10 most expensive streets
1. Kensington Palace Gardens, W8, £38,266,143
2. The Boltons, SW10, £33,314,108
3. Grosvenor Crescent, SW1X, £21,635,151
4. Courtenay Avenue, N6, £19,000,018
5. Manresa Road, SW3, £13,281,914
6. Compton Avenue, N6, £13,212,238
7. Frognal Way, NW3, £12,797,040
8. Ilchester Place, W14, £12,774,204
9. Cottesmore Gardens, W8, £10,816,448
10. Chester Square, SW1W, £10,635,410
Iconic Property Group specialises in the sale, letting and management of residential and commercial property in London. We offer outstanding customer service combined with customer care to provide complete and personal property solutions using the very latest innovative technology.