A 67-storey, £800m residential tower is set to built in the London Docklands.
Called Spire London, the skyscraper is being built by Greenland Group, China’s largest premium residential developer. It is located in Hertsmere Road, adjacent to Canary Wharf, and directly fronts onto the 30 acres of water in West India Quay
The tower will provide 861 apartments of which 765 are for private sale. The private sale apartments include luxurious suites, one, two and three bedroom apartments, and three bedroom duplex penthouses.
Yuliang ZHANG, chairman and president of Greenland Group said: “Spire London will create a new iconic landmark on the London skyline. This tower will be Western Europe’s tallest residential building and underlines London’s enduring status as a world-class city and destination. This is Greenland Group’s most important project in Europe, and will deliver exceptional new homes for Londoners. Greenland Group operates across four continents and is a global leader in delivering high-rise residential buildings, and has already built or is developing four of the ten highest buildings in the world.”
Here are the amenities the block will include:
- The 35th floor Spa will include a 465 sq.m. (5,000 sq.ft) pool room with swimming pool with infinity edge, lounge areas and a Jacuzzi
- The 35th floor also features a 185 sq.m. (2,000 sq.ft) gymnasium and fitness studio with changing facilities
- The Club room has a central cocktail bar, lounge seating and feature wine displays
- The cinema room has automatic curtains/blinds to reveal – or provide privacy from – the far-reaching City views
- The second and third floors provide community space for residents including meeting rooms, a games room and music/learning/cultural space
- The third floor also incorporates an open deck which forms a residents’ garden
Iconic Property Group specialises in the sale, letting and management of residential and commercial property in London. We offer outstanding customer service combined with customer care to provide complete and personal property solutions using the very latest innovative technology.